- Prior to completing any
Goodwill training service, consumers receive individualized instruction in:
- Developing a resume and cover letter
- Job interviewing techniques
- Job search and retention strategies
- Dressing for success-proper attire/grooming/hygiene
- Understanding work ethics
- Other essential job-related areas
Goodwill employment specialist reviews a graduate's skills and knowledge, prior work experience, transportation issues and interests.
- The employment specialist then helps cultivate job leads in the community and matches graduates' skills with job requirements.
- To ensure a successful match is made,
Goodwill offers 30-day, 90-day and one year follow up services
Goodwill's Member-for-Life Program, graduates can come back to
Goodwill at any point in their lives for additional employment assistance, as needed.