- This multifaceted, self-paced course prepares consumers for employment as administrative assistants, bookkeepers, receptionists and other administrative positions.
- It teaches the many computer and office skills needed for employment in today's ever-evolving automated office environment.
- In a state-of-the-art computer lab, consumers receive individualized instruction in:
- Beginners & Advance Curriculums
- Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Keyboarding Skills
- Receptionist Skills Training
- Administrative Skills Simulation
- And other essential skills
- Offered at Goodwill's Maple Shade (Certiport Centers for Microsoft Office Suite 2003) and Stratford (Certiport Centers for Microsoft Office Suite 2007) locations.
For more information, please contact Jen Mauro at 856/439-0200 ext., 243 or email@example.com.