- The C-Tech Training Program consists of three units:
- Introduction to Telecommunications
- Introduction to Network Cabling- Copper-Based Systems
- Introduction to Network Cabling – Fiber-Optic Based Systems
- The program lasts approximately six weeks or 120 hours.
- At least half of the program is a hands-on learning experience, utilizing all aspects of industry standard tools.
- Upon completion of the program, students take C-Tech Associates, Inc. exams. Those who pass, attain Industry Recognized Certifications. With these certifications, graduates can secure entry-level technician jobs for companies that install telephone systems in large and small companies and entry level cable technician jobs in both commercial and residential settings.
For more information on Goodwill’s C-Tech Training Program, please contact Vice President of Employment & Training Jen Mauro at 856/439-0200, ext. 243 or email@example.com.