Saving businesses time and money is what Goodwill's Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment does best! Say goodbye to high employee turnover, training costs, supervision problems and increased insurance and workers' compensation costs. Let Goodwill's qualified workforce fulfill all of your production needs from assembly and inventory control to packaging and inspection in our 33,000 square foot facility and take satisfaction in knowing you are giving a dedicated workforce of individuals with disabilities the opportunity to work and to earn a paycheck.
Goodwill's Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment Center
7060 Colonial Highway
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Smithers Quality Assessments
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Certificate # 11.151.1
- 33,000 square foot fully racked warehouse and production space
- 3 loading docks with capabilities for loading/unloading 53-foot trailers
In a given week, Goodwill's Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment Center:
- Assembles 2,000 boxes for Metrologic, Inc.
- Produces 40,000+ promotional bags for Mothers Work, Inc.
- Provides daily web site fulfillment for Subaru of America.
- Sorts 40,000 bags for J & J Snack Foods.
J & J Snack Foods, Mothers Work, Inc., May Media Group, Craden Peripherals, American Autowire, Creative Print Group, Subaru of America and many more.
Pick & Pack
And other customized services to meet your business needs
We guarantee our workmanship. That's our commitment and our promise
To obtain a FREE, NO OBLIGATION bid on contract services, please contact Wes Hughes, Vice President of Contracts at 856/665-7270 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org